Curious what our production facility looks like? Come find out by scheduling a tour! The tour begins with a basic overview of Amy's Ice Creams history and our ice cream making, including ingredients, equipment and processes. The tour can be directed towards specific educational lessons or goals with prior consultation.
- Tours are offered Monday through Friday, starting promptly at 10 am, by reservation
- The tour lasts about 20-30 minutes
- Maximum capacity for the tour is 30 people (kids and adults combined)
- Tours are designed for ages 5 years and above, this is because of the material covered and safety concerns
- Because of our production and delivery schedule and the size of our factory, we are only able to offer one tour per day
The tour itself is free. However, the tour is finished off with a scoop of chocolate or vanilla ice cream with M&Ms as a topping for $2 per scoop. A non-dairy option is available with prior notice. Exact change, credit card or checks are accepted as there is no access to a cash register.
Tours are scheduled a month in advance (i.e.: January for February, June for July, etc), reservations are first come first served. Booking for a month begins at midnight on the first day of the prior month (e.g.: midnight on August 1st the whole month of September is available for scheduling). Each organization is allowed to schedule two groups at a time. Due to limited availability, we ask each organization schedule no more than two tours per month.
Tours are scheduled via phone, call 512-458-3188.
Amy’s Ice Creams Production Facility
2109 Northland Drive
Austin, Texas 78756